AED Program Management is a vital part of your AED program. It is designed to enable our customers to be ready to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) and to manage their risk along the way.
Is your workplace ready to respond to Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the sudden, unexpected loss of heart function. When SCA occurs, seconds count. In fact, if a victim is treated within the first five or six minutes, the survival rate can be over 70%! The only way to treat SCA is by defibrillation from an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Being ready to respond to SCA entails more than just purchasing an AED…
- Do you have the right number of AEDs for your workplace?
- Where should the AEDs be placed?
- Have you properly trained employees on SCA response?
- Do you have corporate policies and procedures in place that govern your AED program?
- Are you complying with the laws?
These and many other questions must be answered in order for any organization to know that they are ready to respond effectively to SCA. Stat PADS will guide you through the process to help ensure these questions are answered.
Program Management can be customized for large, enterprise customers, or for smaller businesses. Standard AED Program Management services include the following:
- AED Prescription
- AED Program Management Guide
- Stat Director, a comprehensive tracking tool that allows customers to…
- Manage AEDs
- Track battery and electrode pad expiration dates
- Track CPR/AED trained responders
- Track /reorder first aid supplies
- Report an SCA event for physician review
- Download reports related to the AED program
- Access the AED Law Center, the most robust AED compliance tool on the market
- Automated email reminders for AEDs, equipment and training
- Adherence to “Standard of Care” quality guide
- AED Program Consultants to assist with customer questions / requests
In addition to the services/features above, Stat PADS’ Enterprise AED Program Management includes the following:
- Advisory services from Richard Lazar, the industry’s leading expert on AED program operations, compliance and risk management
- Customized AED Program Management Guide
- Post-SCA event operational response review